Mission Hills Auction Terms and conditions
1. All sales CASH, MASTERCARD, VISA, DISCOVER, OR DEBIT. We do not accept checks unless approved by management prior to the sale.
2. All bidders must have a bidder number. A $200. CASH security deposit is required for a bidder number. Deposit is fully refundable if no purchases are made. Purchases will be deducted from the deposit and the balance refunded if total purchases are less than $200. If purchases are greater than $200, the cash deposit will be applied to purchases, and balances over the $200 in cash may be paid in cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or debit.
3. All must be paid for prior to being removed from the premises.
4. All purchases are subject to sales tax. If you are dealer with a valid resale permit, the resale number must be registered with us prior to the sale to avoid paying sales taxes.
5. There is a 13% buyers premium applied to all purchases. We offer a 3% discount on the buyers premium if you are paying in cash.
6. All items are sold without any warranty or guarantee unless specified by the auctioneer.
7. You are responsible for items after they are sold.
8. All items must be paid for and removed by 5pm on Wednesday. Unless prior arrangements have been made with management, after 5pm Wednesday all items left are subject to a $50.00 per day storage fee. After 4 days items will be considered abandoned.
9. Your bill must be paid in full by Wednesday at 5pm, otherwise a fee of 10% of your total bill will be added each day as a late fee.
10. Any disputes on bids or claiming of the bid will be settled by the auctioneer. The auctioneer at his sole discretion may elect to re-open the bidding if two or more bidders are claiming the bid.
11. All small miscellaneous items must be removed the day of the auction. We will not be responsible for small items left after the auction date.